Sunday, July 17, 2005

One day in the LA Zoo!

Last saturday I took my daugther to the LA Zoo! We had a greate day! lots of wallking but it was very rewarding! I thing is a very nice place to share a day with your family or friends, healty and fun!! I took a lot of pictures and I want to show you some of them! I hope you guys like them!!! another thing... today Mexico lost against Colombia... they played better and I think they deserved to win... It doesn't feel to bad when you loose against to some one like them! good luck in the semy finals!! your friend Vic...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey, Vic! thank you for your comment on my BLOG. Today, a friend of mine asked me to see the movie. So I'll go to see it sooon. oh, I'm arriving at LAX on 16th, AUG. maybe we can meet!

July 21, 2005 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home